Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z Notification LED isn't working

Agustiwi
Visitor

Xperia Z Notification LED isn't working

How do I fix the notification indicator (LED notification) that is not on? I do not know if the battery is low and there is WA / BBM incoming.. Slightly_frowning_Face

Thanks for your help...

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Agustiwi, sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the late reply. Slightly_frowning_Face

Does the LED light up when you are charging your device or does it only occur for notifications and battery level?

I would recommend that you test the LED in the inbuilt test in the phone. You can access this test if you open up the phone application > type in *#*#7378423#*#* > Service tests > LED/Illumination. If it's not working in this test, try rebooting your phone in safe mode and do the same test again when third party applications aren't loaded!

Let me know how it goes!

Bikoo
Visitor

hi @jonas , unfortunately i tired the test in both modes and the led didnot work, also i reset everything to factory settings without backing up anything and it still not working , please help if you can

thanks in advance Slightly_smiling_Face !

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Bikoo, sorry for the late reply.

In this case I'm afraid that it does sound like it is related to hardware and your device will need to be examined at an authorized service centre.

I would recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team and they will assist you further and answer any questions you may have regarding warranty, local service routines and consumer laws.

Feel free to keep me posted!