i beraly can see the content
i tried all the screen options
shutdown and restart
nothing happend
what i can do?

17 REPLIES 17
Erik2017
Visitor

I had the same problem yesterday, and I had too increase the brightest setting too fix it,  I've never had this problem before until yesterday., the only way too fix it the increase the brightest on the display unfortunately Slightly_frowning_Face 

pjtsmart
Visitor

Try checking in Settings-->Display-->Adaptive brightness if it is on then switch it off and try.

Jonas
Master

Hi @MohammadAlsaadi and @Erik2017, welcome to our forum!

As @pjtsmart suggested, try turning off the Adaptive brightness setting if you have this enabled (Settings > Display > Adaptive brightness).

You can also make sure that the STAMINA mode isn't activated in your phones, this will limited the brightness on the screen. You will find the STAMINA mode in Settings > Battery > STAMINA mode.

Let me know if how it went!

Erik2017
Visitor

I had had any problems since yesterday but I'll make sure that I do that from now on. 

MohammadAlsaadi
Visitor

DSC_0494.JPG

DSC_0493.JPG

Its all turned off

MohammadAlsaadi
Visitor

anyone tell me what going on with the screen?

Jonas
Master

Hi again!

@Erik2017, keep monitoring this and let me know if you continue to experience this behaviour when STAMINA mode is turned off and the adaptive brightness setting is turned off and I will assist you further!

@MohammadAlsaadi, thanks a lot for the screen shots! I'd recommend that you reboot your phone in safe mode and see if there is any change with the brightness of the display. In safe mode all downloaded applications won't be loaded, this way we can see if any of them are the cause of this behaviour.

Keep me posted!

MohammadAlsaadi
Visitor

DSC_0495.JPG

Its the same

Nothing chaned

MohammadAlsaadi
Visitor

if i replaced the screen,

will it work normal or not ?