i tried all the screen options
shutdown and restart
nothing happend
what i can do?

17 REPLIES 17
Jonas
Master

Hi again @MohammadAlsaadi,

I'm sorry to hear that there was no change while the phone was rebooted in safe mode.

In this case, I'd recommend that you perform a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will delete all data stored on the internal storage of the phone so creating a backup using Xperia Companion is advised.

If there is no change after the software repair has been completed, your device will need to be examined by a trained technician at an authorized service centre and your Local support team will arrange a repair for you.

Keep me posted!

MohammadAlsaadi
Visitor

I do the repair and still the same.

And flash a 6.0.1 firmware and no change.

Then update to the 7.0 and still no change.

Iam very disappointed..

Jonas
Master

Hi again!

I understand that you are disappointed. As I mentioned in my previous reply, your device will need to be examined at an authorized service centre, so get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

FEDALI
Visitor

Guys just noticed that when my phone gets hot screen dims randomly. 

Deos anyone have a solution for it

Jonas
Master

Hi @FEDALI, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Is the setting for adaptive brightness activated in your device? You can find this in Settings > Display.

If it is, try turning it off and see if you experience the same behaviour. If there is no change, try rebooting your phone in safe mode, so we can make sure that a third party application isn't the cause of this.

Keep me posted!

FEDALI
Visitor

Tried safe mode nothing changed still facing the same problem when device heat up screen dim by it selfe i can't control the brightness bar 

Am really frustrating 😤 The problem happened to me when I update my phone to 7.1.1 nogat 

FEDALI
Visitor

Man I am facing the same problem 

Did you find any solution for it

Jonas
Master

Hi again @FEDALI, sorry for the late reply.

I would recommend that you perform a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will delete all data stored on the internal storage and the latest available software will be reinstalled.

Since data is being removed, it is important that you create a backup using Xperia Companion before you start with the repair.

Let me know if that helps!