Join now - be part of our community!

Question regarding service

Abdullatf1
Visitor

Question regarding service

Xperia z5 cep telefonları aldım.bikaç ay Önce müzik dinlerken hoparlörü arıza yaptı.ve vatani yolladm.telefon Kendi Kendine donuyor.kapanıp açılıyor.bi çağrı geldiginde cevap veremiyorum.2.140 tl Nakit paraya aldığım telefondan midem bulandı artık.devlet memuruyum.sağa sola tamire de götürmek istemiyorum.lütfen ya bu cep telefonunu değistirin ya da IADE Yapın ya da bu sorunu halledin. numaramdan ulasabilirsiniz.

I bought the Xperia z5 mobile phones.Bikes months ago I listened to the music and made the speaker malfunction.And I sent the motherland.It is self-supporting.It is closing and opening.I can not answer when the call comes in.2.140 TL Cash is lost on the phone I bought for money. I do not want to take it. Please change this mobile phone or do it IEDE or take care of this problem.

edit: personal informatinon removed and Google translate.

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Abdullatf1, welcome to our forum.

I have translated your question to English since this is a English only forum. Please post any replies in English.

If I understand correctly, the phone is currently at an authorized service centre and and you have received a quotation to have the phone repaired? If that is the case, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will be able to assist you further. This is a Global forum and all local service cases are handled at a local level, so I'm afraid I can't assist you with your inquiry.