Join now - be part of our community!

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

martinmrmus
Contributor

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

There's missing translation for volume settings while using +/- volume keys. I have set Slovak as my system language, but there's English showing. 

Screenshot_20170410-180219.png

28 REPLIES 28
Christofer
Champion

I have now received information that this will be corrected in the next software release. As always, software rollouts are a phased process so timings and availability may vary by market/carrier. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes until then.

FrknEgeOztrk
Visitor

@Christofer This is the last z series model. Didnt we deserve some care? After the release of x series we treated like step-child. Where is the up to 2 days battery promise? There is no new goodies like smart stamina or smart battery with qnovo. All kernel based algortms not given officially. But sony just sorry for this values bug expected by chinese 3rd party fake phone maker.

Too bad.

Christofer
Champion

@FrknEgeOztrk I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the latest updates but I appreciate that you're sharing your opinion. I will make sure to forward it as user feedback.

radegaw
Visitor

I also confirm that are same bugs (english translations) in Polish language for Z5 Dual. There is english text for volume and Lock screen.

I also think that there is weak network (GSM/3g) issue after nougat Update. Not mentioning weak battery performance, where is 2-3 day battery life as was in Android v5.

Im dissapointed, because I bought Sony for it 2 day battery life. Slightly_frowning_Face Now I think I could buy Xiaomi for half price.

martinmrmus
Contributor

And when it will be finally fixed? It's over 2 months (almost 3) and there's still no fix for it... Really disappointed how "fast" you are by fixing your mistakes... Slightly_frowning_Face I've also written to support but as always no one has any info Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

SuperMan1986
Visitor

Same problem here with hebrew (IL)

SuperMan1986
Visitor

Screenshot_20170621-163439.png

mg1997
Visitor

Same problem with Dutch language settings. 

Waiting for an update. Any idea when the update rolls out?

mg1997
Visitor

Still no update... Getting somehow disappointed.