Join now - be part of our community!

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

martinmrmus
Contributor

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

There's missing translation for volume settings while using +/- volume keys. I have set Slovak as my system language, but there's English showing. 

Screenshot_20170410-180219.png

28 REPLIES 28
Eigenartig1994
Visitor

I was using the phone in Turkish, Some things on the phone became English! Notification and ring volume, Media volume. And the lock screen is English! For example; Use fingerprint or draw your pattern... After this problematic update!! I hope Sony solves these problems in other update. Edit; Also here is English... Battery level is %15 or less, tap here to see the estimated battery time..

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

can you try to see if the keyboard settings are also in turkish.? or the google account, try to restart your device.

does this happen when you are on safe mode?

try to perform software repair using Xperia Companion

Eigenartig1994
Visitor

Firstly my keyboard is Turkish, I didn't understand the Google account. I don't know how Safe Mode works..Or how much is it necessary? I don't want to do Software Repair.. I hope this issue is solved when Sony releases a new update.. Thank you very much for your directives!

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

just click on the link safe mode, it will basically restart the device without all the apps exept for basic ones, this will enable us to elimante the possibility that an app may be causing your problem

Eigenartig1994
Visitor

I tried safe mode. But some things are still English....

Eigenartig1994
Visitor

Post updated, other English things added! Sony can fix it, I believe it.

itroy187
Visitor

Same problem with german language. Also the 30% battery level warning displays in english.

Elemar
Visitor

The same here with some things, like on unlock screen is in english too

martinmrmus
Contributor

Indeed 

Screenshot_20170410-211305.png