Join now - be part of our community!

Anyone with OCD?

HermesHidayat
Visitor

Anyone with OCD?

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) like me?

The reason i bought the XZP was because I THOUGHT it had double tap to wake. Because as i have OCD i DO NOT TOUCH THE BUTTONS at all(except for the first time i turn it on.)dont start the then why you keeping it good for the next person bla bla bla bla. 

My OCD is kinda like extreme because i use apps like gravity screen(to turn screen on) and softlock(to turn screen off)and it will take me a good 1-2 hours of cleaning before i put the case on. And every night before i sleep it would take me 30mins to 1 hour of cleaning before i go to sleep. And ill put the XZP in my Sirui HC70 Drybox when i sleep(50% Room Humidity) ... 

And the good thing is that there are no buttons on the left(so i wouldnt accidentally press the button/buttons).

So if you happen to have OCD then drop by lol we can share tips and stuff. Sorry if i posted on the wrong section. 

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Be warned tho,

Excessive cleaning can remove the oleophobic coating on the display.

HermesHidayat
Visitor

Owh right hahaha, but i just cant sleep before my screen is shiny.... And the gaps between the screen and bezel is dust free....