Join now - be part of our community!

A lot of useless apps

SOLVED
Andreydi
Visitor

A lot of useless apps

Dear developers and optimizers for sony, here's a question for you. Why in the sony xperia xz premium firmware insert many unnecessary applications? Yes, and did so that they did not remove. For example, the same facebook, I do not use it, but I can not delete it. Why do I need it? A little below I will provide a list of unnecessary programs and applications that are superfluous, in my opinion. Screenshot_20170920-204013.png

Please, in the following applications can remove these applications or at least that they would be deleted. In the previous phone lg g5 there were not a lot of unnecessary applications, and some were deleted. I ask you to make a less pure android without unnecessary applications. Thank you...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@Andreydi you can disable preloaded apps by going to Settings > Apps, finding the app you don't want to see and selecting "disable". you won't see that app anymore until you reenable it, and it won't be taking any space since preloaded apps are stored on a system partition, not on the internal storage one.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@Andreydi you can disable preloaded apps by going to Settings > Apps, finding the app you don't want to see and selecting "disable". you won't see that app anymore until you reenable it, and it won't be taking any space since preloaded apps are stored on a system partition, not on the internal storage one.

Andreydi
Visitor

And why hide them? You can simply not build them into the system and everything.

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@Andreydi some of the Google apps are required to be preinstalled if an OEM wants to have their devices be allowed to use Play Store and Google services. other (Facebook or AVG) are probably there because of some partnerships with the respective companies

Andreydi
Visitor

Thanks for the explanation)

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

no problem!
HermesHidayat
Visitor

The best answer i found ever in my life lol.