Join now - be part of our community!

is the update android 2.1 ready to be downloaded?

Not applicable

is the update android 2.1 ready to be downloaded?

Today I called Mexico Sony Ericsson support, I asked about update for Xperia X10, they told it has been released since yesterday 19th september, I've been trying to download this updating using companion software and the updating system from the phone & I get notifications which say  "your phone already has the latest software" , Can some one tell me what is happening, is it true the update is ready? Where can I get it? is it necessary to take my phone to sony ericsson support?

17 REPLIES 17
Not applicable

well that shut me up!!!!

they use subliminal messages lol as i just realised why the F*@$ am i with Vodafone they suck BALLS merging with 3 so now you get ( no offence ) APU every time whos name is Sunny or John , they cant help as they read off the screen they have very poor training and then they get abused even by retailers and i feel for them as its not their fault.

I dont know where that come from.... subconscious ... hmmmmm

Not applicable

let me share my experience about this...

i visited the SE center here in my country. and i ask about the update and 2.1 android.

its very suprising they dont know. all about this updates. hahaa funny

KrazyD
Contributor

Yes but operatos need to add their own logos etc.

Not applicable

Wooooow! I can not believe they are big liers, I better will not wait for any kind of updating No hopless jaja

Not applicable

I am going to call my network provider up, to know what really is happening

Not applicable

ok... what's APU? I always thought that Vodafone started 3, not merge with it. I remembered it as such. Something about rebranding  the 3G products back in the early days of adoption. Never really took off.

Not applicable

Actually that is entirely possible. The people you meet at the service centres are just the lowest level employees. Would you send them information about upcoming events or promotion a few months before the event can consolidate? Of course not. They are under the No-Need-To-Know basis.

Not applicable

And bloatwares and filling in the subsidies you get on your contract phones.... blah blah blah, and such.