Join now - be part of our community!

I cannot end a call

Not applicable

I cannot end a call

I have just purchased the X10 and unfortunatley when making a call I cannot end the call by tapping the end call button or call the dialler up to select options.  The only way I can hang up is by pressing the power button at the top.  I have looked at various forums and they comment how sensitive the end call button is and it can be easily knocked by a chin but not in my case.  Does anyone have any ideas????

2 REPLIES 2
Jonathan
Visitor

Hi,

We have noticed that your post has not been answered, we are here to help.

From what you described in your post we would recommend performing a repair on your handset to see if this resolves the issues you are experiencing. In order to do this, you would need Internet access on a Windows based PC.

We would recommend following the below instructions to complete this repair:

1. Download the PC Companion software from the link below

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/pccompanion/xperiax10?cc=gb&lc=en

2. Select Support Zone on PC Companion.

3. Select Software Update.

4. Select Repair.

Carefully read and follow the step by step instructions which will also advise when to connect the handset to the PC.

We hope this helps you.

Not applicable

So, just to clarify, when the phone is working as it should. How do you easily end a call? i.e. without the screen going blank and by only having to press once?