Join now - be part of our community!

Headset Icon

Not applicable

Headset Icon

My W995 suddenly has what looks like a headset icon at the top on the main front page, how do I remove this?

5 REPLIES 5
Dr_Chris
Champion

Check that your Profile is set to Normal and that there isn't any headset, wired or Bluetooth, connected to your phone.

Not applicable

My profile is definately set to normal and there isn't any headset, wired or bluetooth connected to the phone. Any other clues as to how I can remove it?

Dr_Chris
Champion

Take the battery out for a few minutes, replace it and restart the phone.Failing this, update/re-install the software on your phone with the SE update service on your PC.

Not applicable

I have the same issue, took the battery out, I reinstalled the software, did a hard reset and the icon still appears. What sucks about that icon is I don't have a headset, so I can't talk on the phone I can only hear the other party...

Not applicable

I too have done all that but still no joy so as the last resort I have taken it back to the T-Mobile shop I got it from and they are sending it back to Sony/Ericcsson for them to fix (luckily it's still under warranty). It's going to take 2 weeks so not impressed !