Join now - be part of our community!

Excel File Saving problem ?????

Not applicable

Excel File Saving problem ?????

1. I opened Office Excel.

2. Made a Document.

3. And now I want to save it in Storage Card in Directory (Projects\India\Gujarat\Patel Suppliers\Report.xls)..... here's the problem.

4. How can I save it ??????????????????????????????????????????????????:smileyshocked:

Pls. any1 finding it bcoz I tried but no solution. I also copied the "Projects" folder & all its sub-folders on my storage card. But when I open excel, it doesn't go inside the sub-folder.

3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

I dont know if I quite understand what you mean, but what happens if you try to open your saved exell file in the subfolder?

You cannot find your files in subfolders by opening Exell. You must go into your subfolders and from there open the file you want to view in Exell.

Not applicable

Thats right..

Currently I open files by this method only... but what about openig in sub-folders???

Sony Ericsson P990i had that option to store in any subfolder even Symbian, & this Xperia X2 is a Windows mobile its shame......:-(

Not applicable

It should not matter where you store your files made in Office. When you tab to open them they will open in the associated program.  PDF files though are opened within Adobe Reader if you use that program.  Symbian and Windows Mobile are two very different platforms.