Join now - be part of our community!

Replacing Sony WH-H800 earpads

SOLVED
profile.country.FI.title
DanielS001
New

Replacing Sony WH-H800 earpads

I'm wondering if it is possible to replace Sony WH-H800 (h.ear on 2 Mini) earpads. I have tried to research information about this, but I havent found anything about how to take them off. Also seems like there is not a lot official nor third party solutions available because I have found only one replacement pads. I could have bought them and tried but they are in US and i'm in Europe so the postage fees are too much. Has anyone found an answer, or tried this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.FI.title
DanielS001
New

Ok, I found the solution myself today and I thought it would be good to write it here, in case if anyone is wondering the same thing. 

So the earpads are very easy to replace. You just grab the plastic ring that you can feel on the earpad near the edge, and twist it counter clockwise a little bit. This releases the plastic clamps keeping the earpads on. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.FI.title
DanielS001
New

Ok, I found the solution myself today and I thought it would be good to write it here, in case if anyone is wondering the same thing. 

So the earpads are very easy to replace. You just grab the plastic ring that you can feel on the earpad near the edge, and twist it counter clockwise a little bit. This releases the plastic clamps keeping the earpads on.