Join now - be part of our community!

Headphone issues!

Cat-lover
New

Headphone issues!

My wireless headphones (DR-BTN200) aren't showing up in bluetooth settings on my computer. I use windows 8. You see, yesterday even though they'd been working fine before, I couldn't hear anything out of them. I tried everything: restarting my computer, unpairing and repairing my headphones and charging them, but nothing worked. So, I began to look to Google for answers (as you do when you suck at technology!) And I went on a forum. This guy had the same trouble with his headphones and the same windows as me. So I decided to try what he did. He said he uninstalled some items on his computer. So I uninstalled some things to. I went to device manager and I uninstalled my headphones and bluetooth hands-free device. Then, I went to try to connect it again. It didn't even show up in bluetooth settings as unpaired device. I started to panic. I restarted my computer and tried again. No luck. I thought that maybe I'd uninstalled something I shouldn't have uninstalled, however, I just looked at device manager and the things I'd uninstalled are still there! Please help me! And I'm really bad at computer lingo, so try to put the answer in English! Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0