Join now - be part of our community!

watching a video on TV using the HDMI port on fz11s

lowrider786
Visitor

watching a video on TV using the HDMI port on fz11s

hello

can someone help, i have been connecting my laptop to my Plasma screen through the HDMI port on my laptop. when i play a video/movie from my laptop and view it on the tv it seems to be unstable, what i mean is like the picture seems broken always trying to catch up a line flickers through the image disturting it, the quality seems great of the image just seems to have lag, is this something to do with the laptop maybe the hdmi cable or the TV.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_.title
@0264405400002079
Visitor

Hi lowrider786,
Have you the laptop set to the proper output settings.what operating system are you using.

lowrider786
Visitor

i am running vista premium home, which came with the laptop, i have tried all the resolutions, but same problem on all, what other settings are there

hcalencar
New

What your plan of energy? If are using the super video connection you have the same problem?
In VIAo have a plan of energy, if you select a plan very economic, the process in VAIO is slow. For example if I watch a DVD in Economic plan the image turn pass by pass.

lowrider786
Visitor

hello

i just adjusted my power plan so that it is using high performance and short battery life, this does not make any differnce, i played around with the settings on NVIDIA control panal but the problem persists, ive also adjusted the graphic card setting to high performance and high quality niether work.

can anyone assist further,