Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Internet Drops out after a few minutes

s6otty
Visitor

Vaio Internet Drops out after a few minutes

Hope somebody can help me, this is driving me insane!!

I connect at home wirelessly, no problem, but after a few minutes I cannot access the internet, the wireless is still connected and my other laptop which connects in the same way and that remains fine. If I restart the vaio all is fine again for a few minutes!

Anybody please.

3 REPLIES 3
Burridge60
Visitor

Same happens here. I surf in bed at night while the wife watches tv. If i shift my position to get more comfortable I lose the connection.

We are almost directy above the wireless router and the signal is given as very good most of the time them drops to 1mbs. It comes back but not after MSN or any sites have disconnected me. Other people seem to be able use a web cam with their laptops via wireless but mine is so tempremental.

Trevor

profile.country.en_GB.title
LushLeah
Visitor

Mine is pretty much the same. I have a connection but can only use a few websites like google mainly. Not all web pages load. MSN logs me off all the time, also have problems using Facebook. Does my head in. Ive done everything with it & it says everything is fine. Still doing it.

Please help!!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
klauzser
Visitor

I also have the same caes. Mine takes about 30-45 minutes and it is suddenly disconnected. Please, I need help..