Join now - be part of our community!

Urgent!Do you have a yellow band on your screen on SONY VAIO VGN-SZ61XN/C?

Urgent!Do you have a yellow band on your screen on SONY VAIO VGN-SZ61XN/C?

Hi
I currently own a Sony Vaio AR 41E.I couldn't find the xp drivers for it so I'm selling it and I'm going to buy a SONY VAIO VGN-SZ61XN/C on Monday(25-02-08).It has Windows Vista Business and as I read the support info I can succesfully downgrade it to Win Xp sp2.I have a few questions regading this model please help me as I'm going to buy it on Monday(it's not cheap)so I need to know a few things from your experience:
1)Do the Win Xp drivers really work?Has anyone tried this?I looked for the drivers for this specific model(SONY VAIO VGN-SZ61XN/C) and I found them.I need to know if XP really works on it.
2)I read some reviews for the SZ series and some are complaining about a yellow band that appears on their display(I don't know if it was an US forum or European,I know that the manufacturing process is different).I need to know if anyone has problems with the display on the SZ series.
3)Any other helpful info will be appreciated.
Please look at my thread and please let me know because it's a lot of money and I need to know if this model is ok or if I should look at another model.
Thank you awaiting a reply
Christine

0 REPLIES 0