Join now - be part of our community!

Software installed...

Ketheriel
Visitor

Software installed...

Hello all,

First of all, the contents of this post are kinda personal and might inflame some people. Regarding this, this is kinda whats going on:

I had another laptop that I used mainly for 2 things, some office capabilities like word processing, spreadsheet, eventually see one or another PP presentation, and eventually log into WoW to check something like AH when I'm off my desk lost somewhere...

The true thing is that the pre-set installation is kinda messy...

I dont need exactly some fancy hotkeys, neither OSD information and some funcionality. All this Freeware/Shareware/whatever-ware... sorry to say but its just marketing and rubbish.

Since the manufacturer doesn't really care or supports software, I'd say this would be perfect for my Fedora 12 / se7en dual install :slight_smile: Another thing I can't stare is at the default partition table and the 4 DVD's to be burned with rubbish, wasting one good hour of my time.

Anyone doing a clean install had any problems with finding drivers and stuff?

Thanks in advance,
NM

PS: I would just like to say that when it comes to thermal performance or raw performance, this is most likely one of the best offers in the market if you consider price/satizfaction. Good job...

0 REPLIES 0