Join now - be part of our community!

Master Password for Documentation

lubbkis
Visitor

Master Password for Documentation

After buying a Vaio VGX-XL201 ( old model to avoid an immature OS) about two months ago and then going on a long trip I thought it'd be nice to read some of the documentation today. Suddenly my PDF reader wants a master password for a machine I bought to watch my opera dvds without the fan rattle produced by my former lounge machine.

Dear Mr. Sony.

I didn't buy the Vaio to play puzzle games with you. How can I get to read your documentation? Am I not meant to read it?

If Mr. Sony won't help, can someone else?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jamesbramsdon
New

All the manuals are available for download on this website!!!

I think this is yours

http://support.vaio.sony.co.uk/manuals/manuals.asp?site=voe_en_GB_cons&c=1&s=VGX-XL&m=2373

lubbkis
Visitor

Thanks for trying to be helpful JRB. Once I'd downloaded the latest version of Adobe's pdf reader the problem disappeared.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

If Mr. Sony won't help, can someone else?

Hi lubbkis,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

FYI, the Club Vaio Forum is primarily a self help forum, all of the Club Vaio Experts and Club Vaio Moderators, except Tweety2b, are NOT Sony employees but give their time freely to assist in solving members problems where possible..

Official technical support should always be sought by contacting Sony Vaio Support. Use the following link: Sony Vaio Support