Join now - be part of our community!

I've had it with Vaio support. What's the address of Sony HQ

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mikeparris
Visitor

I've had it with Vaio support. What's the address of Sony HQ

I am at the end of my tether with Sony. I bought a Vaio F series with a Blu Ray drive and was told by my local Sony Centre that it would play Surround sound via the HDMI port.

This turned out to not be the case, as it only outputs stereo when the disc is encoded in Dolby format. I have spend hours, over the last 2 weeks, on the phone and doing updates and changes suggested by Sony support, but to no avail.

Despite my repeated requests to escalate this to someone who could refund the extra I paid for the Blu Ray drive so I could buy a proper Blu ray player, no agent would do this.

As I regard this as a contractual issue, in that Sony did not compy with the UK sale of goods act, I would like to contact someone at Sony UK HQ. But here's the thing, Sony are very coy about publishing any real addresses, email or snail mail.

So can anyone help me with an address for Sony UK HQ, so I can start with the Organ Grinder not one of the poor monkeys?

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.en_GB.title
jamjones9
Visitor

ice cold i think your totally,miguided and misinformed... there a lot of very , very unhappy people on here... wake up and smell the coffee..!!