Join now - be part of our community!

How to deinstallate Windows Vista due to not clean installation of Vista upgrade

profile.country.NL.title
blueswan

How to deinstallate Windows Vista due to not clean installation of Vista upgrade

Hi Everyone,

I just have a question?

Last week to be exact on Thursday I have installated the Window Vista Home Premium. After a long doubt to installate or not, but I forgot the choose Clean installation instead of customs installation.

My question is how can you deinstallate the Vista of my computer and then reinstallate it back again with clean installation, because Sony doesn't support the the customs installation. Due to this choice I can't even get upgrade for my computer by Sony.

I dont't want to go back to puchase date of my computer this will be to much work. but 2 weeks back would be perfect. Is this be possible and is it acceptable by Sony.

Anyway Thanks for your help.
Anyo

Hallo Iedereen,

Heb een vraag?

Vorige week donderdag heb ik na lang aarzelen mijn computer upgraded naar Vista Home Premium, maar ik heb Per abuis customs installatie gekozen ipv clean installatie. Sony ondersteun geen Cumstoms installatie en je kan dus geen upgrade van Sony installeren.

Mijn vraag is hoe kan ik Vista van mijn Computer verwijderen en opniew installeren, zodat ik clean installation kan kiezen. Ik kan geen upgrade van Sony op mijn computer installaren. Ik wordt gewoon afgedonderd.
Ik wil niet helemaal terug naar de aankoop datum van mijn computer, want dat zou te veel werk zijn, als ik 2 weken terug kan dan is dit perfect, maar is dit acceptable by Sony.

Alvast bedankt voor de moeite.

Anyo

Blueswan
0 REPLIES 0