Join now - be part of our community!

FR415S Drivers IGP345M

ledzep
Visitor

FR415S Drivers IGP345M

Hi Guys,

Just bought myself the above mentioned in Belgium, and due to the fact that the pre-installed software in Dutch or French was, I binned the lot and with partition magic got rid of the rest. Installed XP-Pro which does'nt recognize the graphic card and is using a generic. Unfortunately this does not do the job very well, I've looked all over driverguide etc, but cant seem to get this driver anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ledzep

2 REPLIES 2
sky
Visitor

Yeah that's true..I belive that looking at the sony vaio support site you should be able to download any drivers, not only new one or firmware update. Anyway, on my PCG-FR415s, in the windows partition I have a directory in c:\drivers that contains all the drivers needed for my laptop. Hope is the same for you. So you should reinstall the system from the cd, copy the drivers and then install the win version you prefer.

Bye

bouzebda
Visitor

Same for me... I have all the drivers on my C: drive.

If you do not want to reinstall from the cd, I can ZIP THE WHOLE THING AND SEND IT TO BY E MAIL.

Pay attention to the fact that the 415FR is a FRENCH model, and that the keyboard will remain with a french layout.

Let me know.

Tarik