Join now - be part of our community!

Everywair - Z Series

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
WilliamUK
Visitor

Everywair - Z Series

I have just purchased a VPCZ13V9E from Sony online.

I cannot get Everywair to work. When I click on "OneClick Internet" from the Start menu, it says "No Network" and "Insert SIM".

I have removed the battery and it appears to me that a SIM is in the slot, but I am not certain. How would I remove it to check?

Can anyone kindly help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I think you have to buy a Data Sim from a 3G Data provider and insert it in the Vaio.  To remove a Sim, push it in and release it and it should spring out.

However, in some countries an offer from a 3G Data Provider may come with the Vaio and the Sim will be either in the box or already inserted in the slot.  In this case folllow the instructions in your User Guide.

Have a look at Pages 71 to 74 of the User Guide for your Z13 Vaio.  You can download it here: -

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Manuals/Notebooks/VPCZ13/Z13_H_EN.pdf

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I think you have to buy a Data Sim from a 3G Data provider and insert it in the Vaio.  To remove a Sim, push it in and release it and it should spring out.

However, in some countries an offer from a 3G Data Provider may come with the Vaio and the Sim will be either in the box or already inserted in the slot.  In this case folllow the instructions in your User Guide.

Have a look at Pages 71 to 74 of the User Guide for your Z13 Vaio.  You can download it here: -

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Manuals/Notebooks/VPCZ13/Z13_H_EN.pdf

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
WilliamUK
Visitor

Thanks for reply