click to dvd

ik heb een pcg-fr 415s met de software click to dvd 1.2
er is een upgrade naar 1.4 maar daarvoor moet je eerst
de versie 1.3 hebben.
waar kan ik de upgrade versie 1.3 nu vinden? :smileyrolling_eyes:

6 REPLIES 6
bouzebda
Visitor

I have the same problem.... try to phone to Sony they may have the clue: you have a one year Assistance Service, when you buy a Vaio (they will ask you to register your vaio).
02/ 717 32 18 (Belgium Flemmish)
020 346 93 03 (Nederland)

Question: did you already tried to connect your vaio415FR to your TV? Because i tried, and got a Black&White image....

Tarik

grolle
Visitor

ben voor de koppeling naar de tv nog opzoek naar het juiste
koppelsnoertje?
nog niet geprobeerd maar in de toekomst wel van plan

groetjes. :!:

bouzebda
Visitor

The cable to be used is the same one that is used with the sony DV cameras (and other brands).
It looks like a mini-jack, but it's an Audio-Video in fact.
You can buy it from Sony 36€, or buy it on the aftermarket for 7€ (photo hall, fnac...)

Sorry maar mijn schrifteleke neederlands is echt niet good (ik ben vooral franstaalig).

Groetjes

Tarik

bourinex
Visitor

Hello,

I am french and i don't netherlander. Your informations are interesting but i don't understand anythink because i speak english or french. could you translate in english ?

thank you

antoine

bouzebda
Visitor

Bonjour Antoine,

Grolle dit dans son 1re message qu'il a aquis un portable pcg-fr 415s avec click to dvd 1.2 et qu'il existe un upgrade vers 1.4 mais qui nécéssite l'installation au préalable de la version 1.3. Il demande dès lors où il peut la trouver....

Ayant moi meme aussi un Vaio PCG415S, j'en ai profité pour lui demander s'il a déja essayé de le connecter à une TV, car je n'arrive pas à obtenir une image en couleur avec ce modèle de PC.

Il m'a répondu qu'il ne l'avait pas encore fait, et qu'il ne savait pas quel cable utiliser... ect

Voilà le résumé de la discussion.

TARIK
English, French & Dutch are welcome

bourinex
Visitor

Thank you for your translation !

Merci pour ta traduction !

I have got a FR415S and i could beintering if you find the solution of your problem !
Thank you

Antoine