Join now - be part of our community!

Charging i-pad2?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
trevorcotterell
Visitor

Charging i-pad2?

Can anything be done to charge an i-pad via USB on a VPCZ1?

AiChargerV10006XpVistaWin7 - This comes up as a 'solution' on google as a 'dowload' but I can find anything that says what it does?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there

The blurb states

"all of your motherboards, and desktops become  universal chargers for your iPod, iPhone and now, the new iPad. Ai  Charger turns any PC into a flexible power-up station for popular Apple  devices through a simple USB connector, extending their usability and  benefit in every lifestyle"

I'm not sure how it works or if its a good idea even to install but maybe google some reviews :slight_smile:

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=1&model=P7P55D-E+PRO&id=20100510082821921&page=1&SLangu...

(doesn't look promising though)

Message was edited by: jumpsuit

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there

The blurb states

"all of your motherboards, and desktops become  universal chargers for your iPod, iPhone and now, the new iPad. Ai  Charger turns any PC into a flexible power-up station for popular Apple  devices through a simple USB connector, extending their usability and  benefit in every lifestyle"

I'm not sure how it works or if its a good idea even to install but maybe google some reviews :slight_smile:

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=1&model=P7P55D-E+PRO&id=20100510082821921&page=1&SLangu...

(doesn't look promising though)

Message was edited by: jumpsuit

trevorcotterell
Visitor

Scary enough for me!  I seem to remember my first ipod had a two lead cable to a single Ipod connector, one lead went to power, other lead went to usb.  Seems to me that if the USB route doesnt seem to work, in so many cases, someone should reinvent those!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Maybe invest in one of these bad boys lol

trevorcotterell
Visitor

Charging's not the issue, its charging AND syncing simultaneously.  Seen one of thoise anywhere?