Join now - be part of our community!

Hi can some one tell me where to enter the registration code for the bravia internet video

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
pipstar
Visitor

Hi can some one tell me where to enter the registration code for the bravia internet video

Hi can some one tell me where to enter the Bravia internet video registration code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Its only the paid subscription service like lovefilm and Qriocity which require registration - simply because you have to pair your device with the service. To see the code just try and watch a movie on Lovefilm and it will pop up with a 5 or 6 digit code which is what you ould need to type in online if you wanted to subscribe..

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

To watch the majority of content like iPlayer etc, you don't need a code. What are you trying to do?

thanks

pipstar
Visitor

Hi catmumbo thanks for the response. When i went online on my new TV i can access love film bbc iplayer u tube but i got a screen that said to enjoy all of the content go to bravia.internet.tv and enter your registration code that was given at the bottom of the screen. so Im just trying to do what the tv asked me to, but i cant seem to find anywhere on the sony web site to enter the code.

Catmambo
Contributor

Its only the paid subscription service like lovefilm and Qriocity which require registration - simply because you have to pair your device with the service. To see the code just try and watch a movie on Lovefilm and it will pop up with a 5 or 6 digit code which is what you ould need to type in online if you wanted to subscribe..

Thanks

pipstar
Visitor

Thanks Catmambo