Join now - be part of our community!

Feature not available with current input mode

profile.country.GB.title
henryjohnson528
Explorer

Feature not available with current input mode

sony bravia KLV-40W672E . i can't change the screen size .when i try to change to it with the icon on the remote ,the message " Feature not available with current input mode" is displayed  and the screen size settings is greyed out in the system settings . help me

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Henry

Could you please give us a bit more information about the device(s) you are using as inputs when this message appears? 

Meanwhile, you may find this Support article helpful.

Cheers

Mick 

profile.country.GB.title
henryjohnson528
Explorer

The standard remote i got with the tv and i use it to watch movies on my
usb pendrive
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Henry

The problem could be the pen drive and/or the movies you have on it, which don't provide the necessary formatting information that would allow the TV to re-format or re-size the file to match your display. 

You may get a different result if you plugged the drive into another device, like a DVD or BluRay player, but it's difficult to be sure without knowing more about your set-up.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Mick

Just initialize your tv it should work dont reformat with initializing you just lose a few settings
profile.country.GB.title
why_give_my_username
New

Same problem. I downloaded Vinesauce Joel's videos ''The Sims 4 Meme House'' from my Windows 7 computer. When I played the video and tried to fast forward it a message appeared saying: Feature not available with current input mode.

This is not urgent but its annoying.