Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia pin?

SOLVED
rwoodall
New

Bravia pin?

Hi, 

I have sent a quey to Sony asking this question but have had no reply yet, just wondering if anyone can help:

I have been attempting to view my uploaded photos on a smart TV without success. I have created an account on Play Memories Online and uploaded the images

It seems I need an activation code which I need to get from the TV (Sony Bravia KDL-50W65xA).
I have followed the instructions on the website for linking an account but I cannot get the necessary code. When I open the app on the screen, I am asked for a 5 digit
pin
which I do not have, so I cannot get any further when trying to get the activation code.

Can you assist please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You need to either setup a PIN number or change it.

1. Log into www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
  2. Go to Account > Account Details - Scroll down to Security and you will see a PIN option.  You can change this PIN to whatever you like by clicking "Change"

I believe that should work for you.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You need to either setup a PIN number or change it.

1. Log into www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
  2. Go to Account > Account Details - Scroll down to Security and you will see a PIN option.  You can change this PIN to whatever you like by clicking "Change"

I believe that should work for you.

Cheers

rwoodall
New

Thanks, that has now worked.:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GB.title
little_lamb
Explorer

This worked perfectly for me in overcoming a forgotten 5 digit PIN for my Sony Bravia TV. Thank you.