Join now - be part of our community!

Can't set up the settings of NFC

SOLVED
Paulol1
Visitor

Can't set up the settings of NFC

Hey everyone here can you help me how to set up the NFC settings?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Can you please elaborate? You can turn NFC on and off if you go to settings > more > NFC. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
fuddylint74
Visitor

This update just gets better!! The great thing about having 2 xperias in the house is you can test them out.NFC doesn't work at all with 2 phones with android 4.2. I switched back my phone to 4.1.2 and tested it on the newer android version and it works very well. The only good thing I can say about 4.2 is that it looks better. Score for 15.0.A.2.17 - 7/10. Score for 15.3.A.0.26 - 1/10. This update fails badly.
coolhz
Visitor

hey go here and give kudos or me too the post please its important read it and act. 

fuddylint74
Visitor

That link you sent me ...http://talk.sonymobile.com/#M15670..... a support forum page?????

Have no idea what you were trying to send and the link is wrong.

Edit. I found the correct link you sent. The original link just took me to the home forum

support page.

vanky
Visitor

how did u degrade ur phone?
deepak1231
Visitor

Hey how did you downgrade your phone

Plz tell the step you proceed
fuddylint74
Visitor

Using flashpoint. Download the latest version of flashpoint. Go to the xda developers website. Just google it. Then go to forums. In the search box type " Xperia L". Then go to " Xperia L general". There you will find [Ftf] files for 1.36 and 2.17. There are quite a few files. Download the files and put them in the "firmwares" folder inside flashtool. Run flashtool. Put your phone in usb debug mode and allow unknown sources in security settings. Push the thunderbolt to start flashing. Find your Ftf file and tick wipe data and cache for a clean install. Switch off phone. Push sound down button and connect usb which will put you in flash mode.Let your phone flash Ftf and vioala!! Back to old firmware.
fuddylint74
Visitor

Sorry. First sentence should be flashtool not flashpoint.
deepak1231
Visitor

Thank

But it will avoid my warranty
Alexander1
Champion

Can you please elaborate? You can turn NFC on and off if you go to settings > more > NFC.