Join now - be part of our community!

vTuner Offline on Some Devices [Nov 2014]

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

vTuner Offline on Some Devices [Nov 2014]

Hi all,

It looks as though vTuner is now off-line again on some devices. My own STR-DN1040 Receiver remains unaffected at this time however my BDP-S7200 Blu-ray is displaying the following message:

“This service cannot be accessed at this time because the server replied with incorrect or invalid information”.

Please report any other affected devices here for simplicity of colaborating the information, kindly do not start a new thread.

Thanks in advance!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
455 REPLIES 455
audrey84

Hi hi hi !

You dont know that you write... read again your posts.. and my answers (English man understand my posts, my so bad English, but you dont... strange)

Please, show me where I said all is right with Sony internet radio in France !

Are you sure to be an English man ?

audrey84

@MK_Slinky 

"In memory"...

You, YOU wrotte :

"...service has resumed here..."

Not me, never !

Refresh your memory, my answers...

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

OK, I see your mistake. You have quoted me for something I said but then you deleted all relavent information from that quote and added some of your own! Way to go Audrey.., nothing like confusing everyone, again!!

No offence but perhaps you would be more comfortable joining the forum in France? At least you won't need to struggle with your translation and writing English. Honestly, no I don't understand a word you write, I'm very sorry but I'm sure you appreciate my honesty.

Bye

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
audrey84

MY MISTAKE !!!

Its not you who wrotte, in red :

"...service has resumed here..."

And, of course I bother you, so I must to go/return in France.

How much yo got from Sony ! 😞

(I am not alone to ask this question...)

Pistabacsi

@audrey84 

You sort of gave the impression your service was back to normal a couple of days ago.

I guess it isn't the case now.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Pistabacsi 

I think sometimes ignorance is bliss! I'm done trying!! :thinking:

Did you see my last PM?

audrey84

@Pistabacsi

Its you, :slight_smile:

Sure, sure... I know the game and I can play... :slight_smile:

Please show me my post where I said that (and dont forgett my post saying its wrong...)

(Sorry, I dont give any "star" to the "other man", do you mean/understand that I said)

Sure my English is very, very bad, but strangely my English friends (many), here, understand very well that I wrotte.

And meanwhile, the time you made us lose, we still do not have the sony radio internet as before !

Pistabacsi

It was on Tuesday.

You can check back for yourself.

But I guess you were quoting another post (or a fragment of it anyway).

No worries.

BTW.

I haven't made you lose any time at all. 

Seems our "service" is going to remain decimated. 

audrey84

:slight_smile:

Perhaps (?) you dont know how a forum work.

we use only a part of what you answer, it's like this everywhere !

Are you really a "newsbe" ?

EDIT :

So... perhaps you have not seen :

= The red color from the original post (of course, not mine)

= The 3 dots before and 3 dots after (ellipsis, dot-dot-dot)

Strange forum... 😞 😞 😞

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@audrey84 

Can you please stop this bickering and finger pointing and get back on topic please!!

Nobody is interested or listening to you so find somewhere else to hold your arguments please.