Join now - be part of our community!

Sony customer service????????

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
chewy88
Visitor

Sony customer service????????

Sony customer service, what customer service?

I telephoned Sony on 08705111999. I eventually got put through to someone. Who after taking me around in circles & not answering the question told me that a manager would call me back within 24 hours. That was Monday 26th November 2012. I'm still waiting !st December 2012.

Most of my home entertainment is Sony & I've recommended the brand to friends & family. NOT ANYMORE.

As anyone else had similar problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Further update, I have been informed that someone from Sony support finally managed to successfully contact you to resolve your concerns.. :cool:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi chewy88,

if you have a problem with your DVD/Blu-Ray player then is there anything we can answer here on the forum..:smileyconfused:

In the meantime I have raised your issue to one of our contacts in Sony so hopefully someone from Sony support should be in contact with you soon..

Once Sony have been in contact could you please update us..

Or if contact from Sony is not made in a day or two (not including weekends, etc.) then please let us know..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thalamus. wrote:

In the meantime I have raised your issue to one of our contacts in Sony so hopefully someone from Sony support should be in contact with you soon..

Once Sony have been in contact could you please update us..

Or if contact from Sony is not made in a day or two (not including weekends, etc.) then please let us know..

Hi  chewy88,

Sony support have been trying to contact you via email but as yet have not had a reply, could you please confirm that you have received an email.?

If not could you check that the email address that you registered with is still the correct one to use to contact you.? Check HERE

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi chewy88,

I'll close this thread as as there has been no reply to our posts above..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Further update, I have been informed that someone from Sony support finally managed to successfully contact you to resolve your concerns.. :cool: