Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-E2100 just saying "Finish"

estebanrc
Explorer

BDV-E2100 just saying "Finish"

I have a BDV-E2100 home theatre and as soon as I plug it a message saying "Finish" appears on the unit screen. It doesn't send any signal to the tv and is not responding to any commmand from the remote control nor the buttons in the unit.

Does anyone have any idea of what could it be?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I cannot see anywhere that states "Finish" in the provided manuals.  So I am not too sure on whats going on.  Some general advice though:

• Let the bluray player on for a while with that message and see if it will 'sort itself out'
  • Switch the player completely off from the powerpoint on the wall and leave over night.  Test the next day.

Cheers

estebanrc
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Thanks for the answer, I tried leaving it on for almost an hour and nothing happened and also I left it unplugged for a couple of days and same result.

I will try lo leave it on a little bit longer to see if that helps.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know its a stab in the dark as such.  But if that fails, my only other suggestion is (assuming its under warranty) is to contact the retailer you purchased it from and get them to exchange it as faulty.

let me know how you get on anyhow.

estebanrc
Explorer

I left it runnnig for 4 hours and nothing happened. I suppose I will need to bring it for a service but unfortunately is out of warranty.

Thanks for your help