Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-S5100 player issue loading youtube app

profile.country.en_GB.title
vbinsane
Visitor

BDP-S5100 player issue loading youtube app

Hi,

Has anyone had any issues using the you tube app on the new BDP-S5100?

When i load the app i just get the you tube logo and it does not progress to the actual content. I have found this issue occurs after i have paired my iphone, it works great the first time round then if the unit has been switched off and then i turn it on and return to use the app this is when it gets stuck and does not load?

Any thoughts?

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
FunkyPhil3
Visitor

I had a similar issue with Demand 5 and iPlayer, worked fine to start with, but took ages to load after, have now reset the network settings, removing my iPad and iPhone, and stuck a pen drive in the back, mainly for Blu-Ray data, seems a lot better now, with just Demand 5 working very slowly, but that could be just because of all the blooming adverts, about 1 min loading in between. Strange thing as LoveFilm works perfectly all along. Hopefully there will be a firmware update soon to fix this.

Bevvy28
Visitor

HI

How do you remove iPad and iPhone please? I have the same problem as vbinsane with my 3100, paired iPad and iPhone yesterday and it worked great, today all I can get is the youtube logo.

vbinsane
Visitor

Hi,

I had to do a factory reset in the end. Now just using the you tube app with out my iPhone like FunkyPhil3 says hopefully there will be a firmware update to fix the issues.