Join now - be part of our community!

Vtuner not working

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Rbell2010

Vtuner not working

Hi

I have not been able to access vtuner since Friday 5th September, I reported it to sony yesterday and the reply was "Unfortunately, our systems are currently down for maintenance and will be up and running within 24 hours, Please feel free to contact us again at that time.". 

Has anyone else not been able to access vtuner for 4days, it seems that being reliant on just one internet radio supplier may be like putting all of your eggs in one basket.

Having not had the internet radio service for 4 days I feel this is unacceptable, does anyone feel the same?

304 REPLIES 304
suzuki140
Explorer

Wondering if any Sony customers have tried to return their hi fi. Mine is still under warranty & I will be returning it to the retailer. Is it the obligation of the retailer or the manufacturer to honor warranty?

profile.country.en_GB.title
wilsonmfw

Regarding the warranty, who is liable depends on who gave you the warranty. If it is a manufacturer's warranty the manufacturer is liable.

Sent from Samsung Mobile
aja007

My replacement was supplied directly by Sony UK so surely their liable?

mat_sony_01

Google trad of the previous post:

Thanks for your e-mail to Sony Support.

Regretted us to have to learn that you do not appreciate our service, We are doing our utmost to solve problems. As well as possible

You must understand that V-Tuner is not one of us is only and organization is based in the United States.

The server of V tuner is down, as previously stated, we can not solve this problem, but they must do so themselves.

Just like you, there are indeed millions of other users who encounter the same problems. This is extremely annoying and we are in discussions with V-tuner to solve these problems. As good and fast as possible

Unfortunately, this has been going on for more than two weeks, but there is still no solution. That ought to do with the fact that can be, not just what changed chances are that something else is malfunctioning. Therefore any update must first be properly tested before it is released.

We can moemnteel still offer you a solution and do not know when this will happen. The only thing we can say is that is working hard to find a solution. Problem

Another time, you're not the only one experiencing these issues. We ask you for your patience.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

We hope to have informed you sufficiently.

richardc79

Another day in the Sony vTuner not available soap...

On monday i am returning my hifi system to the retailer because my system is still in warranty.

I'm done with it. The support of Sony is a total crap...

As soon as i have my money back i will go for another brand with several build-in internet radio options.

For me this was the last Sony product i will ever buy.

profile.country.DE.title
mypointofview

Join the Facebook group and post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/625443214231201/

spudkin

Will probably have to return my cmt mx 750 ni .does anyone know another hifi that has similar funtions.That has internet radio plus cd player.NOT SONY.

spudkin

Sony are not doing so well now so i think they are not going to fix this problem.They just dont care about it.does anyone think they will fix this problem.

suzuki140
Explorer

Tried to return CMT-MX700Ni today. Retailer went to Sony site where he saw "problem with this hi fi unit we are currently  looking into it" (Deeeerhhhh)  So he told me they are sorting it out and probably will introduce new software to reinstall internet radio. I asked him how would they do this. He said "I don't know, never had an issue like this before, but according to this response from Sony there is nothing faulty with the hi fi unit so there is nothing I can do". I was hopeful that we could get retailers to pressure Sony into giving us some satisfaction as to when we will be able to access Vtuner. No go.

wilsonmfw

My Sony retailer wasn't even aware of any problem with Vtuner service?