Join now - be part of our community!

Where are the items i was charged for???

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
JohnWordCena
Visitor

Order number 301773477

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

This is a user forum where users like you and me help each other out so you will not get an answer to your question from Sony here.

If you would like to give a few more details I'm sure someone here will point you in the right direction. Order Date, Items Ordered, time overdue etc.

If you ordered from the main Sony website or via Sony Centres, you can track your order by clicking on 'My Sony' at the top of this page, sign in and then click on 'My Orders'.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

This is a user forum where users like you and me help each other out so you will not get an answer to your question from Sony here.

If you would like to give a few more details I'm sure someone here will point you in the right direction. Order Date, Items Ordered, time overdue etc.

If you ordered from the main Sony website or via Sony Centres, you can track your order by clicking on 'My Sony' at the top of this page, sign in and then click on 'My Orders'.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
pcamichel
Visitor

Hello.  If you ordered your items from the Sony website you can track your order by calling 0845 6000124.