Join now - be part of our community!

sony vaio repair

iuliana.lelutiu
Explorer

sony vaio repair

Hello , I need an email address from Sony Europe. I had a really bad experience with Sony Romania and the authorized sony service. I sent the laptop in service for repair, 3 times(one time right after another) and after 7 weeks of so called repairing, transport etc the laptop still doesn't work. Plus,it came back with a whole new problem. I want to tell the whole story to a department who can make a change, because now I can't recommend to someone to buy a Sony product. Sony Romania didn't came with a solution, they really don't care, the service is totally stupid and no one cares or try to solve the problem. I will complain to the romanian/european authorities and I won't stop till something changes. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi iuliana.lelutiu,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum,

I can't promise anything but I will see if any of my Sony contacts can look into this for you, if I receive a reply I will update this thread..

iuliana.lelutiu
Explorer

I begin to believe that Sony is a ghost. It doesn't exist... Or it's just a mirage. You can "see" it, but you can't touch it. I can't express in English how disappointed I am... Even if I manage to tell my story to Sony, I doubt that someone would investigate and solve my problem. Or at least to change something in the way they do business. All I can do now it's to make my story public. Like a simple person... To my friends, family, on forums etc... 😞 Big delusion. That's the result when you buy "a brand". You risk to buy only the brand,and not the concern and respect for customers. Because the brand already has it all. They think. And this is a message not only to Sony, but also to its partners...  

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi iuliana.lelutiu,
I'm confused are your comments above in reply to my post or has someone from Sony been in contact with you..:smileyconfused:

iuliana.lelutiu
Explorer

I don't know why, but I can not connect to my account. I hope it's just a coincidence... Or a problem with the forum... Nobody has been in contact with me, and my message was not an answer to the previous post. It's just my opinion and my doubt that someone would ever contact me...

Trimis de pe HTC