Join now - be part of our community!

can't get new update

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
thmilla81
Visitor

can't get new update

I have had a prs-300 for some time now and have enjoyed it to date. My problem at the moment is that I had an old computer with software for reader on it however it crashed and have been able to download reader library but have not been able to to download software so far. I have tried contacting Sony but with no avail.

Can anyone help as I have a few books to add but at present I am unable as I cant download software?

Windy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Windy,

there seems to be a few problems with the Sony ftp downloads, this has been reported but as yet the problem has not been fixed..

However I have just downloaded the Reader software using Firefox using the following link - http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/PRS-300/downloads/SWupdate_Reader_PC_v2001_11080

Unfortunately all I can suggest is to keep trying, hopefully the dowwnload will work..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Windy,

there seems to be a few problems with the Sony ftp downloads, this has been reported but as yet the problem has not been fixed..

However I have just downloaded the Reader software using Firefox using the following link - http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/PRS-300/downloads/SWupdate_Reader_PC_v2001_11080

Unfortunately all I can suggest is to keep trying, hopefully the dowwnload will work..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Have you downloaded the file from the dropbox if not doit soon please as I will be deleting the file at 2100 today..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have uploaded the Reader installer file I just downloaded to a dropbox folder so that you can hopefully download it from there - LINK

Unfortunately due to space restrictions on Dropbox the file will only be available for a short period please be quick or you may find the file is no longer available..

If you about to download please let me know so that I do not remove during that time & let me know again once you have successfully downloaded the file..

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Hope you managed to download the file, unfortunately as it my personal drop box I could not spare the space any longer for the file any longer..