Join now - be part of our community!

with 512 mb ram can i able to install big games like dead space

SOLVED
Dilipmtech
Visitor

with 512 mb ram can i able to install big games like dead space

my mobile is xperia e with 512mb ram can i still install and play big games like combat killer and  dead space etc which are more then 600 mb size

but still i am very happy that i choose xperia e its really worth every penny bcz it got all perks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nabeel
Master

Ofcourse you can install any game provided your phone has the amount of free internal memory required by that game.

Games are not installed on ram but internal memory ( 4GB )

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Nabeel
Master

Ofcourse you can install any game provided your phone has the amount of free internal memory required by that game.

Games are not installed on ram but internal memory ( 4GB )

osk
Visitor

internal memory is not 4gb its 2 gb for the user!! install on sd card and enjoy! Always stop unwanted apps running in the backgroud! and see the magic!

Dilipmtech
Visitor

i took ur advice and installed contact killer huge game it working fine but ram memory is showing that 0 mb free is it still safe to play that game

Nabeel
Master

osk The internal memory is indeed 4 GB but only 2GB is user accessible. The fact that aproximately 2GB is available to you does not mean the device has got only 2GB internal mate Winking_Face . The other 2GB is used by the phone in various things.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Memory-in-Android-devices/td-p/348064

Dilipmtech 0mb free RAM ? Anguished_Face

Because if that was the case, your device wouldn't even work at all.

Can you post a screenshot of the ram please.

Dilipmtech
Visitor

thanks man i almost forgot about about that 2 gb cheers then now playing combat killer its playing very smooth

xperia E worth my every penny

xperiaEman
Visitor

Suggest some games to me.....have u tried dead trigger ?
Dilipmtech
Visitor

i first installed combat killer which is about 150mb it was running smooth then tried modern combat 1and N.O.V.A 3 both installed good and runs normally as long as i played with one finger but when i touch two fingers on screen at same time it shows error and closes automatically anyway its my personal os problem and i m about to repair my mobile with sony pc companion software but for others who r using xperia e big games r running running smooth with out any laggy  

you can know whether  game is compatible  by using play store itself browse any game in play store in ur mobile and go to review section then there click all reviews and then there tap  "options" which is in top right corner anf change settings to "view reviews using from this device only"  then u can see reviews who used that game before in xperia e only

To know good games use google or youtube and type top 10 games

in youtube type xperia e gaming review then u can see for urself wether that game is compatible or not

For installing huge games u better prefer wifi bcz through mobile internet it takes long time to download

xperiaEman
Visitor

My phone works fine.... No issues yet...most games work just fine... No touch issues....