Join now - be part of our community!

Sony/Google Play 'two 4k uhd movies free' offer

profile.country.GB.title
Neil_F
Explorer

Sony/Google Play 'two 4k uhd movies free' offer

Does anybody know how to claim the current 'two 4k uhd movies free' offer? I can see the offer advertised on the home screen but when I go to the Google play movies and tv app the offer is not listed. I have also checked the rewards section of my google play account and the offer is also not listed.
21 REPLIES 21

Had this problem as well, trying to claim through the TV app never worked, but worked fine on computer browser or mobile app

profile.country.GB.title
emislam74
Explorer

Hi guys

So i was having this exact same issue with my bravia, but last night i tried to redeem the two free movies and realised the movies i was picking all though within the list provided with the offer lol were not available im 4k, hence why not working as free, but as soon as i picked spiderman homecoming and hotel transylvania 2 which both were available in 4k the tv auto picked up the offer and balance owed was 0.00, also before i selected the offer i went on my Google account on my phone to ensure i had a up to date bank card etc and worked straight away. So its possible this offer was working all the time for me but due to not picking movies available in 4k it wasn't picking it up loool