Join now - be part of our community!

SONY BRAVIA KD55XF9005 best picture set up for playstation 4?

profile.country.GB.title
Oldfish1
Explorer

SONY BRAVIA KD55XF9005 best picture set up for playstation 4?

Hello,

I have recently purchased a 55" Sony Bravia KD55XF9005 and have been trying to find the best settings to use with Playstation 4?

The most common game I play if Fifa, and with the most recent title being Fifa 19 I was excited to get into the game. The problem I have is that all of the players in the game seem to have really rough white pixels around them as if they are not rendered properly.... the game also seems quite dull with its picture.

Any suggestions would be great?! I have always had Samsung TVs before and never had this problem. Normal tv programs etc look great, but the game seems less impressive,

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
AstroSmurf

Hi , the white pixels maybe due to having reality creation too high, i have this setting to auto or off in some cases. Also i use live colour at medium for xbox and have my colour setting on 65. If the colours are still dull check adv. colour temp and check the red, green and blue bias is maxed out. Regards pete

profile.country.GB.title
Itstonyb

Check the colour temperature. 

It will be set to expert 1 by default to give a natural image but you may prefer warm or cool. 

It will brighten the image up a bit. 

Also coming from a Samsung you may want to turn live colour on. 

profile.country.GB.title
AstroSmurf

Sorry i meant the red , green and blue gain not the bias