Join now - be part of our community!

Oreo for ATV1 is true

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

Oreo for ATV1 is true

Are you Japanese? I know them as honest and respectable people. Why is this forum, let's talk for ourselves. Please be a little serious and say you will have an update to OREO for ATV1 TVs
55 REPLIES 55
profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

Bot vs sonyBot?

profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

こんにちは!!! ATV1TV用のAndroid8があるかどうか誰か教えてもらえますか。

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

모르겠는데요! 이 갱트루 스타일을 춤추자!

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

Dance whatever you want. I'm waiting for correct answers!

profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

Why should we buy buggy products that damage our nervous system for 4 years! Please people do not cause it. As you see your producer is silent and waiting for new fish. GOODBYE HARAKIRI

profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

1.2..3..probe ... The bot is back. Any news on the topic? I see that there is interest. Thanks in advance ... I'll be back

profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

🙋💴📩💻💽 Android8🐢🐢🐢🐣🐒ATV1🔨🚾🔩🔚🆙

profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

Is there a Japanese person who can tell me, will there be an update of the Android8 or 9 firmware for ATV1 models ??? Or communicate with the Indian Smoke Signal
profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

ATV2 users today received an update to Android 9 pie ... And we with ATV1 remained the beta testers of Sony Corporation !!! Congratulations

profile.country.GB.title
Gangtrue

I will never buy a Sony product again, even if they give it to me for free, because after each update the software spoils the picture quality and cuts working functions without warning and consideration of the user. The picture quality in the latest version of Android 6 was light years from the current on android 7. In android 8 users mention that the picture quality has improved. The current android7 movies are as if drawn with a pencil, no quality gray silhouettes, disgust !!!