Join now - be part of our community!

KDL50W809C

SOLVED
profile.country.GR.title
Zacharias75
Explorer

KDL50W809C

Hi my Android tv is blank,on the screen but sound is playing...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GR.title
Zacharias75
Explorer

Hi again.. I switch on the Tv and there’s vertical lines all over the screen after an hour or so it fixes and shows like new if I switch it off and open it the next day it does the same again then shows again. Could it be the t cord board?? Or is it the panel if it’s the panel I don’t think it’s worth fixing due to high costs. I’m a big time Sony fan but disappointed at the moment as I have heard it’s a common problem on Sony’s smart TVs with the same problem as mine.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Have you tried a factory reset which should resolve the issue? You can see more details on how to perform this here.

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GR.title
Zacharias75
Explorer

Hi Sean. Yes I did it but no luck.Could it be  the t con board that’s causing it ?

Thanks for replying 

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi again, 

Sorry to hear that this did not resolve the issue for you. 

I would recommend getting in touch with the support team here who will be able to advise further.

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GR.title
Zacharias75
Explorer

It might work the whole day properly then  all of a sudden horizontal lines appear and after a while it works again. Could it be the t con board?
Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo για iPhone
profile.country.GR.title
Zacharias75
Explorer

Hi again.. I switch on the Tv and there’s vertical lines all over the screen after an hour or so it fixes and shows like new if I switch it off and open it the next day it does the same again then shows again. Could it be the t cord board?? Or is it the panel if it’s the panel I don’t think it’s worth fixing due to high costs. I’m a big time Sony fan but disappointed at the moment as I have heard it’s a common problem on Sony’s smart TVs with the same problem as mine.