Join now - be part of our community!

How do I disable the key tones on Sony Bravia KD43XF7596?

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
PhilT59
Explorer

How do I disable the key tones on Sony Bravia KD43XF7596?

I have just bought a new Sony Bravia KD43XF7596 but am unable to turn off the key tones that can be heard when changing channels as there is no option to do this. I have seen some other people have had the same problem with other TVs. Can anyone help as it is driving me mad!!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
therealvinceunlimited

Hi Phil, I am not sure if you have the same operating system as me [I have Android TV ver 7.0 on my 55" AF8 OLED] but if you do try selecting Home | Settings | Sound | System sounds.  Changing 'System sounds' turns the bongs on and off.  Vince

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
PhilT59
Explorer

Hiya Vince... You are a star. I honestly could not see a 'System Sounds' option when I first tried to look for it in sounds. That's done the trick anyway. Thanks again mate! :grin: :thumbsup:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
therealvinceunlimited

Hi Phil, I am not sure if you have the same operating system as me [I have Android TV ver 7.0 on my 55" AF8 OLED] but if you do try selecting Home | Settings | Sound | System sounds.  Changing 'System sounds' turns the bongs on and off.  Vince

profile.country.GB.title
PhilT59
Explorer

Hiya Vince... You are a star. I honestly could not see a 'System Sounds' option when I first tried to look for it in sounds. That's done the trick anyway. Thanks again mate! :grin: :thumbsup: