Join now - be part of our community!

DualShock 4/Playstation Now Promotion

MrLizard

DualShock 4/Playstation Now Promotion

I bought my TV in the UK on August 29th.  Since then I have been trying to take advantage of the free DualShock 4/Playstation Now promotion.  I had an email back from the campaign team stating that I'd given them the wrong receipt, even though this was the receipt given to me by my retailer.  My retailer has since re-issued my receipt and I have passed this back to Sony as requested.

I have probably emailed Sony about 8-9 times since they first emailed me last Thursday.  Not a single email has been replied to yet, and I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of any kind of response.

Can I please request that someone from Sony's customer care team gets in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss?  This is now starting to drag on, and I'm very disappointed with the lack of help I am getting via the email channel.

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @MrLizard and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I will escalate this for you so hopefully someone will be in touch with you inthe next few days.

Can I just check all your contact details are correct in your profile?

MrLizard

Hi @jumpsuit

Thanks for responding.  The email address on my profile is up to date.

Regards,

MrLizard

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there @MrLizard

They will need a phone number in there too,

thats the best way they can contact you initially.

MrLizard

Hi @jumpsuit.  Just updated my profile accordingly.  Please let me know if you require any additional information.

profile.country.GB.title
Risc0n
Contributor

I bought my TV when it very first came out, but I did not get the offer of free dualshock 4. Is there a way I can get one, considering I paid the full retail price of £1799 when it came out???

MrLizard

Hi @jumpsuit

I just had an email from the campaign admin team saying that I apparently purchased the item outside of the campaign period, even though I bought it on August 29th.

Something is clearly going badly wrong here.  Could you assist please?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @MrLizard

Thanks for the update.

I've escalated this again so hopefully will hear something soon-ish.

MrLizard

Hi @jumpsuit

Have you managed to make any progress?  I've now sent a number of emails to the campaign admin team over the last couple of days and I've had absoutely nothing in reply. I'd phone them, but they don't provide a number I can call.

This is starting to become rather frustrating.  I'm deeply concerned that if Sony Europe cannot even manage something as trivial as fulfilling their side of a sales promotion, how can I possibly expect them to provide assistance with more important matters such as warranty claims in the unlikely event that things go wrong?

I've been a customer of Sony now for a couple of decades.  My loyalty to Sony Europe is very much being tested by this, and I do not appreciate being ignored by the promotion's Campaign Admin team in this way.

Jaso1968
New

Please  help having so many problems emailed them 6 x with pics from 20mg camera including 4 close ups still no good. Sony your customervservice is awful its a 50 controloer i have spent 2000 on a tv . Really hope more people put their email addreesses on here perhaps sony might do something.  lindleyjason@aol.com