Join now - be part of our community!

(#Xperia 1) Problems with video call quality

Baby_yen
Visitor

(#Xperia 1) Problems with video call quality

The visual quality is like painting. The visual problem appear only when using apps othet than duo, like whatsapp,messenger,snapchat,etc. Is it my problem? Any solution to solve?

10 REPLIES 10
larsonuk
Visitor

Same here! 

Sony please fix it.

Omm1
Visitor

Sony there is a clear problem with WhatsApp audio and video calls. Video shows painted face and other side can't hear me. 

It's front camera only when rear camera used picture is clear in WhatsApp. Please help

Janky07
Visitor

Same here! Its frustrating for such an expensive phone...

Anyone found a solution yet?

ZelT
Visitor

Iam not the only one... ROTFL

Dear Sony

Pls fix it!

azzido
Enthusiast

Why do you want sony to fix 3rd party app issue???

Please moan at what's app forum, send comments in Google Play under this app etc. Sony has nothing to do with other app bugs. 

profile.country.IT.title
Tori_mc

Because It happens with other social apps too!

SoniaSony
Visitor

Did  you guys find a solution? I cannot call my friends, WhatsApp, Skype... The video appears very blurry and like using a weird filter. I will have to return this phone... 

Jrnr
Visitor

Just a small tip.. have you tried disabling the stabilization on the front camera. Also some screen protectors can be a problem.

SoniaSony
Visitor

Thanks for answering. I don't  don't have any screen protection. I don't find that option in my settings. To me videocalls is the most important thing in a phone. If I buy a Sony phone I am expecting to have a good quality image. I feel so disappointed.