Join now - be part of our community!

whatsapp

Gilvanio
Visitor

whatsapp

hello,

I have a xperia 1 and I have the following problem: using whatsapp, when I receive a message, I can see the message at the first page of whatsapp, that one where I can see all my groups and private messages. But when I check the message received , sometimes the message disappears. I have to restart xperia and open whatsapp again to read the message. I already did a reset , cleaned all data, changed region ( I tried russia, noba, poland, sea) and the problem persists. 

Any suggestion???

7 REPLIES 7
pressefr
Contributor

Whatsapp Business app. Using this alternatively, it could be a possible troubleshoot route.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp.w4b&hl=en_US

Gilvanio
Visitor

Ok, I have already tried but not after a clean install...I will try again. Thanks.

Gilvanio
Visitor

well, it didn't work ...

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

You did make a backup of whatsapp, uninstall it, restart Xperia and reinstall Whatsapp too?

Gilvanio
Visitor

Yes...I ´ve already done everything...I'm waiting for a reply from whatsapp support. 

Gilvanio
Visitor

No answer from whatsapp support...so I've decided to download an august 2019 version of whatsapp. When I tried to install it, I received a message to update it and...Ta daa ....no problems at all!

Gilvanio
Visitor

No, the problem is still here....unfortunately.....