Join now - be part of our community!

Very vivid mode absent on Xperia 1

Sinay
Visitor

Very vivid mode absent on Xperia 1

Bonjour, je vous envoie ce mail suite à l'absence d'une fonctionnalité sur les paramètres d'affichage, serait-il possible de réintégrer le mode très vif au Xperia 1 sachant que je fais partie de chez Sony depuis longtemps, et j'aime particulièrement le rendu obtenu avec ce mode, au niveau des couleurs la gamme est plus riche plus vivante, si c'est possible d ajouter ce mode en plus, je trouve ça dommage qu'il n'y ait pas et je ne suis pas le seul

Dans l'attente d'une réponse de votre part,

Je vous prie, d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de mes salutations distinguées.

Hello, I send you this email following the absence of a functionality on the display parameters, would it be possible to reinstate the very vivid mode in the Xperia 1 knowing that I have been part of Sony's home for a long time, and I particularly like the rendering obtained with this mode, in terms of colors the range is richer more lively, if it is possible to add this mode in addition, I find it a shame that there is not and I am not the only

Looking forward for your response,

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards. - GT

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Hi @Sinay 

This is an English language forum.

Would you be so kind to translate your question in English?

You can edit your app by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.

To translate you can use translate.google.com

Sinay
Visitor

Hello, I send you this email following the absence of a functionality on the display parameters, would it be possible to reinstate the very vivid mode in the Xperia 1 knowing that I have been part of Sony's home for a long time, and I particularly like the rendering obtained with this mode, in terms of colors the range is richer more lively, if it is possible to add this mode in addition, I find it a shame that there is not and I am not not the only one
azzido
Enthusiast

@Sinay wrote:
Hello, I send you this email following the absence of a functionality on the display parameters, would it be possible to reinstate the very vivid mode in the Xperia 1 knowing that I have been part of Sony's home for a long time, and I particularly like the rendering obtained with this mode, in terms of colors the range is richer more lively, if it is possible to add this mode in addition, I find it a shame that there is not and I am not not the only one

Unfortunately no. 

Sony continues its way to degrade user experience and therefore vivid mode as well as other functionalities / apps were removed form Xperia 1. People complained it several times but they don't listed to customers. Never did and rather have no such plans (based on my experience and historical data). 

Hence we are stucked with Normal mode (that displayes normal colors) and "Creator mode" (to display washed out colors). 

I am not sure of it but maybe there is any application in Google Play that can fix lack of vivid mode. 
You can give a try and earch for other solution. Also, please do not count on response from sony direct representatives, since long time ago sony decided not to communicate with its clients. 

BTW, soon this forum will be closed (part of above decision). 
Hope this helps or at least clarifies the situation.