Join now - be part of our community!

Release date Xperia 1 Mark 2

MrBaker2u
New

Release date Xperia 1 Mark 2

Anyone know of a concrete release date for the xperia 1 mk 2?

Difficult in the current climate i know but wondered if anyone on here from Sony was able to comment?

Ta!

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

In Japan it came out earlier than expected, hopeful here in Europe for May...
xperia-z3
New

Yeah, great strategy from a company such as Sony. Introduction in February and release maybe in May (if not later). Half a year later.... Very good policy  

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Speaking has someone who used to design motherboards for far-eastern companies.

Sony is the same, CHANGE does not come fast and they have a whole differing work ethic in the far east.

Speaking for working as Taiwanise rather than Japanese company.

It was me who who pushed DFI Lanparty to consider using the MCH (Northbridge) heatsink as a removable heatsink, allowing water blocks to be installed and designed the process to do it so the aforementioned does not invalidate warranty. They said it was a bad idea, yet two months later they came out with my EXACT design and then made out that they came up with the idea themselves.

A couple of months after that all motherboard companies adapted and made improvements on DFI LANPARTY's product and my extension my idea.

What im saying is that CHANGE moved SLOW in far-east companies and screaming at them doesn't help it just makes them go SLOWER in order to save face.

All one can do is gather evidence and present it to them (such as my 4k stability videos)

It is frustrating I know, but rewarding when the finally DO listen!

2ND Point please have a heart, there is a Corona virus pandemic atm, things are delayed.

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King