Join now - be part of our community!

Android 10 Delayed Notifications

Alexei_Drekker
Visitor

Android 10 Delayed Notifications

After the android 10 update, my Xperia 1 keeps showing notifications hours after its intended time, even for apps where battery optimization is disabled. I checked all the stamina settings. They are all disabled. Is anyone else having this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Jrnr
Visitor

I am having this issue for a long time, on Android.

I think iPhone is too good to compare but Android needs work

avanlievenoogen
Visitor

I have the same issue after the update last week to android 10. I will get notifications multiple times and some times only the next day.

Jrnr
Visitor

This is a annoying problem, notifications are delayed, takes even 1 hour for some reason. Needs urgent attention

chipbite
Visitor

I have the same issue after the android 10 upgrade.

Not one single reminder is coming in on time, regardless of source - calendar, reminders app, etc.

Everything is delayed - BUT the sony alarm clock seems to be ringing on time - yet its snooze does not work. It often goes bananas and despite snoozing comes back, sooner each time until it starts ringing even before you hit snooze or dismiss. This is being experienced by alot of other users, discussed in the forum here: /t5/Xperia-XZ3/Alarm-does-not-work-after-updating-to-Android-10/td-p/1399752#gref

ALl of this started just recently, after the update.

Trying to investigate and research this now, as it seems similar issues has appeared before...

Will post back if I manage to fix it.

I have used android (samsing and sony) phones for 10 years, have never had this problem before.