Join now - be part of our community!

Z3 Compact Mobile Dead

Andystepha
Visitor

Z3 Compact Mobile Dead

Do not buy a Sony Z3 compact phone, they are all faulty and it is just a matter of time before this faulty product will not respond and just die on you. Do not waste you hard earned money to buy this cheap product I bought mine for £350 and the phone barely lasted 3 months before it started to die randomly - wouldnt even charge. This is 100% a technical fault, which Sony will try to deny so that they do not have to take the hit for repair costs, they never fixed my phone even though it was still under warranty which is disgusting from a company like Sony.

Sony does not have a proper customer service, I call their customer service a "blame the customer" department - they are just there for show and you can never speak to a manager - basically Sony's customer care when their mobiles go wrong is to not accept liability at all costs for hardware/techinical issues with their failing products. When you do eventually speak to a manager the answer is the same, pay more or get nothing.

Sony is a cash cow organisation with no care for the customer, when you send your phone in they refuse to fix it and there is a £20.54 charge for your phone to be returned!?! After many complaints I managed to get them to send my phone back to me my broken unrepaired phone free of charge, but it is just another case of Sony stealing from customers. I was told my phone is not economically repairable and that I would have to pay another £230 to get another replacement!! Which was another Z3 compact! no thank you!

For anyone reading this, please be aware of this situation that you may face with this company as now I have a broken phone and I am £350 out of pocket and feel like I have been mugged.

I will no longer be buying any Sony product in the future, and will advise my partner to do the same.

All the best,

Andy

0 REPLIES 0